SapuraKencana Australia provides you access to this Web site containing information, software, and publications on the terms and conditions outlined below. By using this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. SapuraKencana Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. The information on this Web site is protected by law, including copyright law.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: © Copyright 2014 SapuraKencana Australia Limited – Level 14 Alluvion, 58 Mounts Bay Road Perth, Western Australia, 6000 All Rights Reserved.
Web site publications Except as expressly prohibited on this Web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site (such as FAQs, white papers, datasheets, and so on), subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only.
- You will not modify the documents or graphics.
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
- You will display the above copyright notice and the below trademark notice on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- You agree that SapuraKencana Australia may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from SapuraKencana Australia.
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Web site. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Introduction What is a trademark? A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or colour adopted and used by SapuraKencana Australia to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a � or a � symbol. In Australia, a trademark that is noted by a � has not been registered with the Australian Patent and Trademark Office and a trademark noted with a � has been registered with the Australian Patent and Trademark Office. Trademarks, however, may also be registered internationally and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
Referential trademark usage You may use a SapuraKencana Australia trademark or product name to refer specifically to such SapuraKencana Australia product in marketing and promotional materials, books, conferences, applications, demonstrations, and so on. You are permitted to use a SapuraKencana Australia trademark referentially provided that:
You adhere to these SapuraKencana Australia Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- You do not disparage SapuraKencana Australia or SapuraKencana Australia products and services.
- You display your name or logo more prominently than any SapuraKencana Australia trademark.
- You include a disclaimer that SapuraKencana Australia does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services
General trademark usage guidelines
- Use appropriate markings. Always capitalise the name and designate the trademark with the appropriate � or � symbol. Also, the first usage or most prominent usage of the SapuraKencana Australia name must be used in conjunction with the SapuraKencana Australia � trademark and in the same type size, font, colour and line.
- Do not use any SapuraKencana Australia trademark as your trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. SapuraKencana Australia trademarks identify the goods and services of SapuraKencana Australia. No third-party may use any SapuraKencana Australia trademark as their trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. You must have your own distinct trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo that does not include any SapuraKencana Australiatrademarks. You may, however, referentially use the SapuraKencana Australia trademark in connection with your product. Also, you may not use a variation, combination, or abbreviation of a SapuraKencana Australia trademark.
- Attribute ownership of SapuraKencana Australia trademarks to SapuraKencana Australia. When you refer to a SapuraKencana Australia trademark, please include the following notice of trademark attribution where appropriate, such as on your product, printed materials, and online.
Correct: SapuraKencana Australia trademarks or registered are trademarks of SapuraKencana Australia in Australia and/or other countries.
Specific trademark usage guidelines
- Logos. You may not use any SapuraKencana Australia logos (including buttons and graphic symbols) without a trademark license from SapuraKencana Australia. All usage of trademark logos shall be pursuant to these guidelines and any other guidelines associated with that logo.
- Merchandise items. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items, bearing SapuraKencana Australia trademarks or logos, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from SapuraKencana Australia.
- Slogans and taglines. You may not use or imitate a SapuraKencana Australia slogan or tagline
Third Party Trademarks Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Should you, or any viewer of this information, Web site, or publications respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and SapuraKencana Australia shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that SapuraKencana Australia shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques.